The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

1st lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

Female Posts : 19

RPG Section
Character Name: Dannie Martin
Race: Witch

PostSubject: 1st lesson   Wed 10 Jun 2009, 6:22 am

Proffeser Martin looked around at the turn out of students. NO-ONE! "well i'll just have to wait won't I!" and with that she sat on the chair and waited. Then out of the blue one of her students appered."Hello and welcome to flying lessons I am glad your here you are the only one!"

Last edited by Dannie on Fri 12 Jun 2009, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 11 Jun 2009, 2:15 pm

She was late. Mai knew she was late. She was always late. She just couldn't summon up the energy to run. She had been up really late last night trying to make a map of the school. She hadn't done well and she was tired now aswell. She was really interested in flying lessons but she refussed to run to make up for the lost time. Mai finally arived at class. There was a teacher standing there, a broom in hand. Mai skipped up to the teacher and said "i'm sorry. I am nearly always late. I can't help it." Mai smiled and then turned and skipped back a bit. She was out of energy but she was always a very hyper person and she could alway skip somewere. "I'm Mai Hinamori. Nice to meet you."
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Fri 12 Jun 2009, 12:24 pm

Emily walked across the grounds with her bag over her sholder. She was a bit nervous about the class since she was scared of heights. But apparently there was talent in her family so here she was. Mabye this would be one of her good strong points?
Back to top Go down
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 18 Jun 2009, 6:07 am

" Hello Mai nice to met you. What is your name?" Dannie said to the girl who had just walked in. " This is going to be a fun lesson because you two and anyone else who joins us will be flying!" Dannie was so exited about teaching the two girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 18 Jun 2009, 8:29 am

Mai grinned at the teacher. Hopefully it wouldn't be to long untill they started the actuall flying. That was why she came to the lesson, afterall.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 18 Jun 2009, 11:07 am

"The brooms don't let you fall off right? I mean... they are enchanted?" asked Emily nervously, she seemed to have gone pale.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 3:04 am

Mai looked at the girls face and laughed merrily. "I wouldn't worry about it if i was you. It's fine. I've been flying all my life and i have never had a serious ingury. I was even allowed to bring my own broom as i got special permission from the head teacher." Mai couldn't help bragging just a bit. It had taken alot of work from her dad (who just so happened to be a famous quiditch player) to get the permission in the first place. Besides, what a waist it would be if she wasn't aloud to ride her new broom. (It had cost alot of money as it was top of the range.)
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 3:08 am

"Wow!" said Emily excitedly. "A Firebolt 3000?" She had always been dragged around the broom stores by her always-visiting cousin, Jerry. Even though she wasn't fond of the look of flying herself, she had always admired the broomstick's shape and perfect look.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 1:35 pm

"Yeah. My Dad got me it as a going away present." Mai regreted what she said almost instantly. She must have sounded really posh and snobby. Her parents were rather rich because of her dads job. She often got alot of things and Mai always said that she was spoilt. She really embarresed herself when she said things like that as everyone always treated her differently afterwards, like she was a different species. She sighed deeply realizing that everything will just be repeated again. 'New school, new start' her dad had said. Fat chance, Mai thought bitterly. She had been so determind to make friends with Emily as she had seemed like such a nice person. No chance now.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 1:49 pm

"You're so lucky..." said Emily smiling. "But at least I have Penny. She's my kitten - she's really sweet."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 11:01 pm

"Thats so cute. I have an owl. He's lovely. His name is Masion. It's a strange name, I know." Mai blushed. She wasn't very good with picking names.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sun 21 Jun 2009, 2:59 am

Emily giggled. "I wonder where everyone else is." she aid changing the subject. "Perhaps they got lost..."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sun 21 Jun 2009, 6:30 am

"Yeah, I'm always getting lost. That's why I'm always late. Well actually I'm always late anyway, weather i know where I'm going or not." Mai giggled. She peered around the room. Emily was right, no one else was here.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 10:20 am

"I probibly just scared them off." suggested Emily grinning sheepishly. "My cousin says I'm scary all the time."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 10:25 am

Mai laughed. "I disagree. If anyone's scary it's me." Mai pulled a scary face. "See! I'm scaryer than my dad in the morning. Trust me, there is nothing worse!"
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 10:31 am

"Don't be so sure about that, I'm sure even the air is scaryer than you." she shivvered slightly. "I'm a bit scared of heights." she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 10:51 am

"So was I." Mai wispered to, as if to make it sound like a secret. "I got over that when I started flying. You tend to forget that your up in the air. It feels a bit more like floating on water. It's almost efortless. You feel no strain. Trust me, it's a great stress reliever. I'm sure you'll like it. Here" Mai reached round the back of her neck and unfassened the clasp of her necklass. There wasn't much to it. It was only a crystal suspended from a finely linked chain, but to Mai, it was one of the most important things in the world.
It had been given to her by her mother before she had died. It was the first time she had been on a broom. Mai was scared. her mum had seen her stress and called her over. "Here" she had said, taking the necklass from around her neck "don't be afraid. Your dad would never let you fall. You should know that. When ever you feel worried, focuss on this necklass and remember that every thing will be OK. You can do this Mai, I believe in you"
Mai rested the necklass in her hand. "Can you hold onto this for me? Just for this lesson. Trust me, I wont let you fall. Besides, if you never fall then you never trully understand what little there is to be affraid of." Mai smiled. She took a deep breath and handed it to Emily. She trusted Emily and knew than nothing would happen to her necklass.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Wed 24 Jun 2009, 12:39 pm

Emily was speechless as the crystal neclace was handed to her. She held it up by the chain and let it spin, giving off some sparkling light. "Wow." she breathed. "Thankyou!" she was so glad someone truested her enough to let her borrow a precious item. It meant a lot. So she unhooked the neclace and placed it carefully round her neck, trying to be as carefull as possible. It fitted perfectly. "I wish I had something to give you to borrow." said Emily grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 8:10 am

"Don't worry about it. It's only for now anyway, untill you get over your fear of hights." Mai smiled. She hopped that Emily would love flying as much as Mai did. It was so important to Mai and she loved it when other people found it important to them to. "So then, how are you liking Hogwarts. I think it's fantastic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 25 Jun 2009, 3:17 pm

"Better than I thought it would be." smiled Emily. "Everyone is so nice here... well almost everyone." The Slytherins wern't very nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 6:07 am

"Yeah. I don't know what's my favioriote part. I like the common room though." Mai smiled, her eyes became distant as she remembered the warm, comfortable Griffindor common room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 6:16 am

"Ok girls settle you want to fly don't you. Now go stand by a broom please" Dannie said with a string of excitment in her voice. God, she thought, I am acutually goin to teach flying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 10:17 am

Mai lay her broom down on the floor beside her. The lesson would probably go better if Mai didn't show off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 3:03 pm

The school broms did not look at all neat or fancy. Emily almost didn't trust them but she remember what her mum usally said. 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'. So she stood next to one of the nicer looking ones.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:53 pm

Emily looked worried so Mai winked, and smiled incouragingly at her. "You can do it. I believe in you" Mai wispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 10:21 am

"Okay now what i want you to do is very simple. Just put your right hand over the broom and say up. All right? I'll demonstrate." Dannie lay her broom on the floor and stood to the right of it and saiid "UP" and the broom came whooshing up ten dannie got hold of it. "Now you two try"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   Fri 17 Jul 2009, 6:08 am

Mai placed her hand over the broom and said UP. The broom flew into her hand immediately. Emily looked slightly green but when she spoke, her voice was loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st lesson   

Back to top Go down

1st lesson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next