The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The walkway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hale
1st Year
1st Year

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork
Race: Witch

PostSubject: The walkway   Tue 21 Jul 2009, 6:19 am

Hale walked timidly down the street. The weather was cold, though the atmosphere most certainly wasn't. Hale was on her own. Her friends were all busy and Hale really needed to buy some new school equipment and so was consequently alone.

Walking past the now lively and welcoming bar, the Hogs head (which had become famous since Harry Potter's fall and the books detailing his life story had been published), Hale passed very few on the streets. It was snowing. The flakes fell like raindrops in slow motion. They were coming down so slowly and not melting, Hale could see the flake itself, perfectly formed, yet all individual. It was fasinating. Hale didnt mind being on her own - it gave her a chance to think and she had plenty to think about since joining Hogwarts two months previously. The rules on going to Hogsmead had changed when the new head mistress had come to the school. She believed all year groups should be able to go to hogsmeade at a time. She thought this was fair, although, sometimes, she did request certain persons were kept out of Hogsmead on the different trips, due to bad behaviour and such. It was fun though. Hale loved it. The sense of freedom Hogsmeade gave you was unbelieveable. Never before had she experienced it.

Suddenly, Hale - who was lost in her thoughts - was brought back to reality when a hand tapped on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Wed 22 Jul 2009, 2:17 pm

"Hi! Isn't the snow pretty" Mai beemed and held out one long, elegent finger to catch a falling flake. "I just love it. Have you ever noticed how every one always say the skys grey. I'm telling you, it's not grey, it's silver. It just needs polishing a bit." Mai tilted her head to a side and gazed, trance-like, into the endless vastness of the sky. "So, you want to grab a butterbeer? There tasty. On second thoughts..." Mai trailed of, staring at the crowded mass of people that filled the Hogs Head. "Let's go. I need some parchment." Mai looped her arm through Hales and pulled her along to a stationary store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hale
1st Year
1st Year

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Fri 21 Aug 2009, 2:30 pm

Hale was dragged away towards the stationary store and she laughed as she went. "You are pushy Mai!" She chuckled. "Why do you need new parchment anyway? You already have stacks in your room!" Mai was what you may call obsessive when it came to parchment. "But its so pretty!" Was her constant remark whenever Hale commented. Still smiling, Hale continued towards the store.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Mon 24 Aug 2009, 2:35 pm

"I always need more partchment. Besides, i also need paints coloured ink. We should go to the sweet shop afterwards. I've always wanted to try a sugar quill. Oh, i wander what lolly pops they have?" She babbled happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sat 12 Sep 2009, 12:15 pm

Ribellen ran passed Mai " Hello Mai and Hale " Ribellen said when she ran past them. She had to go to the stationary store before all the new quills ran out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Tue 15 Sep 2009, 10:57 am

Leaning agaisnt a lamppost, not to far ahead of Mai and Hale stood Rose. She smirked when she saw them, popping the small blood red lollipop out her mouth. Rose was wearing diffrent armwarms today - black with a red ribbon running down the sides. Though it was cold so she wore a black jacket. The snow seemed to be avoiding her (a small weather repelling charm she had discovered in the libary). Hale was such a push over and this student she hadn't met before was definatly going to be fun to wind up.

"Enjoying yourselves?" She said a little louder than she normaly talked since they were a good couple of metres away. She was still smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Tue 15 Sep 2009, 1:39 pm

When Ribellen ran past Mai and Hale, she saw who else than the girl in the compartment room with Calum and Jason all Ribellen could do was walk straight and ignore her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hale
1st Year
1st Year

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 7:14 am

Hale looked around to say hi to Ribellen, a girl she had only briefly met, and then hear another voice obviously aimed at herself and Mai come out of the shadows. Hale turned and looked at the place where the voice had first come from. It was as if there was nobody there at first glance, all she could see was darkness but on closer inspection, she saw a figure standing coated in red-lined-black clothing. It was a girl she had also only met once before although, their first meeting was a lot harsher. Hale turned away. It wasn't even worth wasting a breath on this girl.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 1:53 pm

"Can't someone say a friendly hello without being ignored?" Asked Rosalie, looking hurt, though not really feeling it. This was too good an opportunity to miss. She stuck the lolipop in her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 3:27 pm

Demetri was walking slow and calm he was not concertrating about stuff that was going on around him. He stopped because he saw a shadow a girl eating a lollipop, Demetri said " What's up" Demetri looked at the girl he thought she was a slytherin by the way she dresses but Demetri was not sure about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 4:18 pm

Rose rolled her eyes. "Gryffindors - never the friendly type I can tell you." She laughed friendily. "I haven't seen you before, what house are you in?" she asked, hoping it was Slytherin. For some reason she liked the look of this guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Mon 21 Sep 2009, 1:11 am

"Hi im in Slytherin, You" Demetri said. Demetri knew after she spoke to him, she was not a Gryffindor at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Mon 21 Sep 2009, 11:15 am

"Oh, same but I haven't seen you around the common room." Rose had a feeling that the reason was becasue she spent a lot of time in the girl's dorms. "M' Rose, you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Tue 22 Sep 2009, 5:10 am

" Cool i haven't seen you around the common room much maybe because i've been searching the castle alot these days ". Demetri said. Demetri put his hands in his pocket and went to go lean against the wall. " Hi Rose im Demetri, waiting for someone." he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Tue 22 Sep 2009, 11:30 am

Rose sucked the lolipop again for a seccond. "Jason?" She asked bluntly. He was the only Slytherin she knew. Mabye there were more? Rose doubted that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Tue 22 Sep 2009, 11:33 am

" Oh that guy, you guys going out or something " Demetri asked but he didnt care if he went that far with the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Tue 22 Sep 2009, 1:54 pm

"God, no!" she choked out in shock at his assumption. Rose had never even though about him like that. "How did you think that?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Wed 23 Sep 2009, 1:31 am

Demetri laughed when Rose said "God no". "While you waiting for him thats one, and in the compartment room and i always see you guys together, i was just wondering if something was going on. Demetri said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Wed 23 Sep 2009, 2:34 pm

Rose laughed. She actully laughed at that and took another lick of her lolipop. "We're just friends." She giggled. That was so stupid it was funny. She rolled her eyes.

"So who are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Thu 24 Sep 2009, 1:21 am

Demetri didnt care it was just a question. " While im not waiting for no one. I saw Ribellen running up so i decided to follow her see what she's up to. Demetri said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Thu 24 Sep 2009, 3:27 pm

Rose didn't make any comment - she hadn't had a chance to taunt that girl yet. "Oh right." She said simply. There was going to be an awkward silnce so justr just licked her lolipop absently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Fri 25 Sep 2009, 4:26 am

" You hate Ribellen, right " Demetri said. Demetri could see it in her face when he said the name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sat 03 Oct 2009, 12:07 pm

Mai was appauled by the way the girl from the train spoke to her. She was oviously trying to wind Hale up. She stopped in the middle of chatter and turned around. "You couldn't possibly hate Ribellen! She's so kind." Mai said with a friendly smile but an uncharecteristic gleam in her eyes. She was wearing a black beanie hat, a poffy grey smock with a blood red silk frindge, a tight fitting black cardi (that was suprisingly warm), black skinny jeans and blood red boots. Her long hair hung around her, sheltering her from the delicate snow that had started a few minuites earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sun 11 Oct 2009, 12:30 pm

Rosalie raised an eyebrow taking the lolipop out her mouth again. "Well. I know I might hate you since evesdropping is very rude." Rolling her eyes she turned her back to the girl. "I don't know, I haven't really spoke to her yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hale
1st Year
1st Year

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Wed 14 Oct 2009, 5:16 am

Hale looked up. "Whats wrong with being in Gryffindor? I know I would be PROUD to be in Gryffindor, and here you are saying none of them are kind? Every Gryffindor I have ever had the pleasure to know has been nothing BUT kind. You cant say they are not." Hale was slightly shaking after her outburst. She never normally went out of her way to get any attention, in fact, normally she shied away from it, but here she was shouting the odds at this stupid pair of Slytherin's who she normally wouldn't of spared a second glance at.

Hale looked around, people were starting to stare and it worried her. She could hear mutterings of things such as "Kids these days" and "Arguing in plain daylight, what are they thinking?" Then there were others, enjoying the argument, teenagers, milling around, pretending to look in shop windows but really listening in on the conversation.

Hale felt ashamed. What would her parents say to such a blatant disregard of manners?
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sat 17 Oct 2009, 10:39 am

Mai smiled when Hale had sid about griffindors being nice. She squeezed Hales arm lightly to show her appreciation and breathed so quietly "Thank you" That she didnt actually know if Hale had heard. "I think im going to go now. I also think that you should stop talking about people the way you do because it really wont get you far." Mai said to the girl slowly. With that, she turned and started to walk away, pulling Hale along with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hale
1st Year
1st Year

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   Sun 18 Oct 2009, 6:24 am

Hale was shaking slightly, and so allowed herself to be pulled away by Mai. She heard Mai's muttered 'thank you' and smiled at her friend. "Right." She said, "Still want that parchment? Or would you rather a drink in the Hog's Head?" The Hog's head had turned into quite the spot for drinking ever since the famous battle at Hogwarts and Aberforth Dumbledore - who used to own the pub - had let all of the students through the walkway. The tunnel had long since gone along with Aberforth, yet the new owners - distant relatives of the Dumbledore's - still thrived in the popularity of the pub. Many renovations had been made to it, turning it into a full B&B and it was booked months in advance. The three broomsticks now had competition to work for and so the pub's constant friendly rivalry was quite often the talk of Hogsmeade. Hale loved the Hog's head, it was fun, and you could always meet someone new to talk to. Plus, the butterbeer was lovely!

Hale waited for her friends reply with a smile on her face, she had started to calm down after the argument and was happy that she had Mai as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The walkway   

Back to top Go down

The walkway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: General :: The Vanishing Cabinet-
Jump to: