The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

PostSubject: New Day   Tue 28 Jul 2009, 6:35 am

Jason walked into the common room. The was not much to see really. With the new system the Head had set up, people could join the school all through the year and at the moment, Jason was the only Slytherin. It was nice, in some ways. Jason got the whole common room to himself and had wasted no time in setting up pranks and booby traps in all of the other dorms (apart from the girls, for them it was at the base of their stairs as he could not get up the stairs due to new enchantments to stop boys getting in the girls rooms - although the girls could get in the boys, which was odd). That was fun. But he was still a little lonley. He had no other fellow Slytherins to talk with or mock others with and so in some ways, he was lonley. Jason fell down onto the best armchair in the common room and looked around. If he thought about it, it was nice. He got everything to himself. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 7:14 am

Rose stormed into the common room. The bad mood from the train still hadn't cooled off yet. The Slytherin common room was actully in a nice place. None of the other houses would come down here. It was funny how everyone seemed to hate Slytherin. Probibly why she was put in this house. Mabye some of the other students would actully be nice to her and not screw themselves up. Although, even in Slytherin they could just ignor her. Rose would probibly have been nice if she wasn't in her bad mood still, but instead she completely ignored the boy she had seen on the train and sat over by the fake window. It had a ledge you could probibly sit on and read.

She was wearing the uniform but in a very diffrent way. Her hair, short and blonde was loose. The cloak she had been wearing, was thrown onto the sofa revealing the three qaurter length blouse and the rolled up incredibly short and slutty skirt - though with leggings underneath. Rose brought her legs to her chest as she sat leaning her head on the wall tilted so she could see out onto what seemed to be the grounds. It would probibly have just been water or dirt if the window didn't show a fake scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Fri 28 Aug 2009, 3:24 am

Jason looked up suddenly to see the angry girl from the train storm in. "Woah!" He said as she swept past him. "Watch it. Oh, its you. Whats your name?" He realised she still ahdnt answered his question from the train. Waiting on an answer, he sat up in the chair which was facing the window ledge she was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Fri 28 Aug 2009, 4:31 am

Rose didn't move from her position. 'It's not important.' she wanted to say. Liar, liar, she though. It was so important she could not tell anyone! If people found out who she was... the rumors that would spread about the language she can speak. No one would leave her alone, or they would be too scared of her. As much as she enjoyed people being afraid, she wanted at least someone to talk to without them trembleing in fear. Although, not giving her name would encourage people to call her their own names like 'Annonomus', or 'Miss no-name'. She had hard those before and hated them.

"Rose." she muttered. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Fri 28 Aug 2009, 5:06 am

"Im Jason" He smiled, pleased to be getting somewhere. "Dont worry, I wont tell anyone your little secret." He grinned. "I'd love a gift like that, it's lovely." He whispered the last words in admiration.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Fri 28 Aug 2009, 6:31 am

Rose couldn't supress a shy smile. It was so weird she was acting like this now she was away from home - mabye it was just the fact that she didn't have to be around her nervious wreck of a mother and heartless father. "Thanks." she muttered, facing him now. "I hate it, really. Though it's nice to talk to someone who doesn't judge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Fri 28 Aug 2009, 11:54 am

Jason felt a leap of joy. Maybe there was someone in this god forsaken place who he could talk to. Grinning he said, "So do you have the heart of a true slytherin or not?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Fri 28 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

Rose kept a straight face. She didn't ofen display emotions other than anger - although there wern't really any to show. Happyness was not a usual thing in her life. "What do you mean?" she asked puzzled. "I just wanted to be inSlything becasue the other house sound awfull, and apparently I belong to this house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Sat 29 Aug 2009, 4:40 am

"Nah, what I mean is, do you love it? The power?" Jason asked, feeling strong at his words. "Do you want to help me with something?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Sat 29 Aug 2009, 9:56 am

"People..." she started slowly. "People fear me... we'll most of them. So I get most of the power. But - I do enjoy it, though Sometmes I don't feel very powerfull. Do you get what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Sun 30 Aug 2009, 11:26 am

"Yeah, I guess I do..." Jason said, thoughtfully. "So... do you want to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Mon 31 Aug 2009, 9:48 am

"Help you?" she asked half-heartidly, as if he was joking. "With what?" Rose was confussed and a little annoyed. Why would anyone want help from her? And what would they possibly want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:41 am

"Well." He started. "You know what I was saying on the train about those REALLY annoying Gryfindors?" He grinned. "Want to help me annoy them?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Sat 12 Sep 2009, 10:15 am

"Hmm..." she looked in thought. "I was thinking about putting poison in the pumkin juice for breakfast - you know just to see what their reacton would be to people dieing. Though annoying them would be much more long lasting. Athough," Rose looked excited now. "We could practice using crucio on them! Wow - that would be so much fun." She laughed at the thought of Gryffidoor first years screaming and writhing in pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Thu 15 Oct 2009, 2:22 pm

Jason looked startled. Kill them? Crucify them? He wanted to annoy them, not get expelled. He tried to turn it into a joke.

"Yeah, Crucio would be fun.. but what about something that wouldn't end us up in Askaban?" He laughed. "What about levicorpus-ing them every time they go past, that would be good, embarrass them too..." Jason laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: New Day   Wed 21 Oct 2009, 1:30 pm

Rose laughed. "I suppose we could do that. How about putting horklump spikes in their bags when they're not looking." She giggled, imagining a Gryffindor reach into the bag only to pull it out covered in spikes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day   

Back to top Go down

New Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: General :: The Vanishing Cabinet-
Jump to: